EveryOne Read This I Have A Question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Ok i may be dumb for sayin this but Whatever..... I cant talk to a girl i try to but i dont know what to say (I feel like a dumbass) so any thoughts and im tired of not havin a girlfriend!?!?!?
Any Thoughts

Acting desperate is the best way of remaining single.

Mar 9, 2009
Vancouver, BC.
One question I have, I know girls are into a man who dresses well. I guess I normally wear my Nikes and Adidas Sweater, so Im a pretty cool guy. I normally wear Camo pants, because I know girls like military. Well I think I know. What do you guys think? Have any tips?

I have a simpsons tshirt that girls like, but I only wear that 2 day a week, sometimes 3

It's not what's on you that matters, it's who you are. You can wear all kinds of expensive brands, yet only b!tches would pay attention for they want your cash and have some fun with you.

But you need to get a girl to love you for who you are, not what you wear. Then you will become a happy couple and do the happy dance. You sure you don't have a girl in mind and just want to stick with any random good looking girl?

ill date u lol!!!!!

FA, you're lucky :(

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
do not listen to these serias answers to your seriass porblem. the real trick is to walk around without pants and show them what youre made of. then they will no the reel you and luv you 4 it

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Ok i may be dumb for sayin this but Whatever..... I cant talk to a girl i try to but i dont know what to say (I feel like a dumbass) so any thoughts and im tired of not havin a girlfriend!?!?!?
Any Thoughts

well, what are we working with?

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
I never played UT. I play Gears of War. It's a lot better than people give it credit for and I think it even is better than Halo 3 (but not by a lot)

Wtf, this is BeyondUnreal not BeyondGears. This is why we should close all Gears subsections and ban all Gears talk and designate this website as a UT-player only zone. :flame:

WaitForTheRain

Feb 26, 2008
UK
Advice 1: Don't listen to the majority of the people here.

Advice 2: Listen to what Jacks: is saying.

Advice 3: Listen to Jacks: some more, he's barking up the right tree.