F*** Jordan?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

F*** Jordan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
I don't think he realizes how many of the people in those countries would ransom him and elect to be kidnappers without a second thought about the predicament they would put themselves in.
Or worse, simply kill him.

Mar 9, 2009
Vancouver, BC.
I'd love if this thread becomes sticky and people can vote multiple times, also forcing every new member when they sign up to vote for at least 2 of the 3 options! :)

I just love to say this from time to time, on a daily basis!

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The dead sea and red sea combine to become: The red dead sea. TAKE THAT MOSES.

It will happen in many a million years.

Last edited:

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
Jordan would be nice. You get to see Petra (worth the entire trip), Red sea, Dead sea, and many other things. Other, more volatile countries, maybe not so much.

Mar 9, 2009
Vancouver, BC.
N1ghtmare, you are right, short visits to Jordan are good, just not living there. Two weeks vacation is ideal. And don't be excited about Petra, they don't let you go in very far.

Big-Al, there are a lot of reasons, seriously, most of all, the level of stupidity and deceit they have here is unbelievable, and their reliability is nonexistent. Imagine being deceived by an idiot, and you can't say a word, because if you do, they would mess up what you want.

Just f*** it.

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
N1ghtmare, you are right, short visits to Jordan are good, just not living there. Two weeks vacation is ideal. And don't be excited about Petra, they don't let you go in very far.

I am pretty sure you can go as far as you want. (Do they not let you get to the Monastery anymore?) Although when I visited many years ago rules were a lot more relaxed. Two weeks is probably good there are some nice hotels. I have family there so I get to stay longer usually.

It is just when comparing Jordan to other countries Jordan is a lot more moderate right now and there are plenty of things to do.

Mar 9, 2009
Vancouver, BC.
I am pretty sure you can go as far as you want. (Do they not let you get to the Monastery anymore?) Although when I visited many years ago rules were a lot more relaxed. Two weeks is probably good there are some nice hotels. I have family there so I get to stay longer usually.

It is just when comparing Jordan to other countries Jordan is a lot more moderate right now and there are plenty of things to do.

Yep, you can go for less than 1 kilometer, and then the royal guards won't let you go farther, politely. That was in 2008/2009.

And yes it is moderate, and way better than all surrounding countries for sure, it's the people who are making it really bad. One more point, if you are not Arabic you won't see Jordan as a bad place at all, and if you are just a visitor not a resident you'll find it very interesting to explore. That's how I felt about it until I finished my first month living here as a resident.

Despite all the good points, the people are bad in many ways, of course not all of them as I know some really really good people, but the overwhelming majority are, and Jordanians themselves admit that.

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
Well, I am half Arab but I am pale white skinned (being the other half) and I do not speak Arabic so yea lol..I feel like a total outsider when I am there.

Actually only about 20% of the population is actually Jordanian.