Saturday TDM/DTAS Revival

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
While this is a tad off-topic for a Inf Revival thread - especially considering there is an own ArmA2 thread in the O/T section - my point of view of ArmA2 is, that it's unplayable on my system, making it the first game ever that waits for more than one patch to be actually played. It replaces Stalker: Clear Sky as personal worst bugged game in my personal buggy games statistic - which was unplayable until patch 1 and still pretty bugged afterwards, but I can take bugs up to a certain extend.

So I'll have to wait for the next patch to try your mission - IF ArmA2 gets playable by then..

But we should continue this (if at all) in the proper thread.

M. Fenix

C:\Users>format /all [y/n?]_
Sep 3, 2005
Come on, baby I want to party. Come on right to the dance floor. I wanna swing the day off. And everybody's groovin', so come on keep on movin'. So, if you want to party, come on and move your body.

Come on and move your body; your body and your soul. So you can use the DJ; he takes you in control. So step into this beat now; the beat that makes you move. The movement gives you power; the power to the groove.

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
hey all

my inf install is ready

i could connect sucessfully on Xplod server with psytex

I moved to a new place with a better internet connection

and I fixed my problem with laptop CPU speed changes

I have an external usb keyboard and mouse

LETS ROCK :D

-=]N[=-WWE

Oct 13, 2003
Visit site
what is psytex? i just installed the ce version of inf today.

ok i found it and im downloading and it is going hella slow but i know i wont figure out how to run it right away since im a dumb **** so ill have more questions soon

ok its working now im on inf again with about 100 mb on my harddrive to spare

Last edited by a moderator: