Saturday TDM/DTAS Revival

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Snipez

Insane Poster!
Apr 15, 2003
Visit site
lol I leave for 15 minutes, some persuasive dude arrives, and suddenly a server was purchased for INF :p. anyways welcome back SG.

Hmmmm I deleted infiltration from my disk.hmmm i am to laziness to install so many thinks like weapon pack bonus pack ... it would be great if some1 can put all this mutators or what ever in 1 installation file and maybe then infiltration would be playful for me and some others players too i think

Last edited:

Snipez

Insane Poster!
Apr 15, 2003
Visit site
Um, the weapon pack and bonus pack are in the CE edition. As for everything after that including psytex and random mutators I can throw it all in a zip with the right installation directories (so you only have to rename the folder to [name of your UT folder] and drop it in the location containing your UT folder) provided that

a) someone is willing to upload it (e.g. you)
b) you have windows 7 or vista, the two OS's I will test it on
c) psycho is okay with it (I'll find out)
d) you play dtas on sunday if it works

Last edited:
I don t know how many players infiltration have but i know thet is hard to find new players .I am weating new CE edition and I hope that there will be new players some day.I like to play infiltration with 14 or more players.Thanks Snipez for offer!Hmmmm and i really miss eas gameplay or good old tdm. I never want to play Dtas and i stoped play infiltration becouse i really hate thet spawn mutator.maybe i will come but i am not sure.do not bother for me I'll be installing infiltration if I wanted to play.thenks any way Snipez.

Snipez

Insane Poster!
Apr 15, 2003
Visit site
Well I think a couple of people have expressed their interest in a second community edition that will include everything currently needed to play the game. A few other people have disappeared recently because of psytex issues and some newer players have had various installation issues. The issues arise consistently, so instead of attempting to reach everyone I know of who has installation problems, I'm hoping that an easier installation process will resolve some issues.

I know this post is not intended for this topic but I wrote the last post which does not belong here. All we have to admit that this game became a big mess of data. 1: Home page of this game does not work as it should be. 2: It contains many new additions to the new players do not know how to add to the game or do not find on the Internet (this is the reason that I do that ugly but useful web site with download links) 3: psytex caused many problems for new players. 4: all this is happening already for many years and i do not wonder that the game has become empty. All I can say is that is really the best game ever made. only shame is that this game is a mod for Unreal Tournament. i would bet it all that if this game would not be a mod thet game would be one of the most played games in the world and i am happy to know how is look like to play on full servers.

Last edited:

STELLAR 7

Why the urge to improve yourself?
Nov 17, 2005
909 I love you, Valinda and Yoshi

Last edited by a moderator:

STELLAR 7

Why the urge to improve yourself?
Nov 17, 2005
Steven alls you have to do is go on skype and message all 3 of us, 4 when Sean stops wasting his life away on facebook, 5 when Primoz decides to stop smoking and wake up.