Making the most rediculous map...a collaborative effort!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

captainrad

admiral spock!
Feb 15, 2004
hey hey! this is an awesome idea.. to bad ive been away for so long. im gunna take a look at this stuff.

:wavey:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Nooo there's alot more stuff on that hill... LOL
But no ramp.
No skybox.
Weird color of light.
Jumppad.
Icy cubes. Transperant.
Added a jumppad for getting out from the lower part. You got to double jump into it though.

Like a potty train parade, for races too ;)

Filesize gone over attachment limit. Going to "yousendit" it.

http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1S8WXU1IP0S733A25EN4VQFLFN
rar file.

Last edited:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
The_Head said:
You don't wanna know long i was running down the endless corridor (with the warpzones) before i realised what it was.....

LOL I did it for three times then WTF it's waprzones :p
Too bad vehichles can't go through them, tried with a potty train.

K.N.I.F.E

Dressed in Pink
Jun 4, 2005
In Nathan's base
kevan.org
DO NOT EDIT THIS PLEASE IT IS A MISTAKE!!!

I was doing some stuff, like adding a player start when I accidently sellected all surfaces thinking it would only select all surfaces in a cube and I changed ALL textures to one thing! And I never got to add anything but player starts and something to do with a weapon locker in the skaarg spot. (I hope the Skaarg arn't one texture!!!) I only put this so u all could releize how stupid I am, and if you realy like all thar 1on1! textures. I had 2 yousendit too!

http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1Q84HRQDL8K8U3EDXKE29KWNZ5

By the way, how do you make vehikals (Actor browser will not open)

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
If the actor browser won't open well you're pretty f***ed. Alot of things append on the Actor browser as weapons, ammo, health everything to pick up and use in game. Plus alot of other stuff and alot I don't know about.

K.N.I.F.E

Dressed in Pink
Jun 4, 2005
In Nathan's base
kevan.org
This shouldn't be like the Ultimate Comunity map pack, It should be like the ultimate comunity map!

I'll be the cheer leader! (Cuz my browsers won't open.)
Everyone else is a mapper.

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
How about a skybox with the skybox texture from wm_textures? Or zone portals with the Zone Portal texture from wm_textures? :p

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
K.N.I.F.E said:
(Actor browser will not open)
If your screen resolution is less than 1280x1024, the Browsers window will be partially (or fully!) off the screen. If you can't see it at all, what you can do is click on one of the browser toolbar buttons (Actors for example), then press ALT+SPACE (System Menu). Move should be one of the options; pick that, then use the UP and LEFT arrow keys until the window comes into view.

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Sure, anyone can contribute!
Looks like nobody's working on it right now (nobody announced that they'd be editing yet), so if you want to, grab the version made by "the_rex" on post #63, announce that you'll be doing some editing, and have at it!

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
No, I could see the terrain room through one of the walls in the skaarj room (room with the gigantic 100a base).

Hey, I did learn how to import .wav sounds though :)