FragBU: Friday 4/11 & Saturday 4/12

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
FragBU: Friday, April 11th and Saturday, April 12th

IRC: #fragbu on irc.enterthegame.com
Teamspeak: beyondunreal.com Password: bubu
Check out the FragBU Page for FragBU information, rules, and more!​

News:
[fragbudonate][/fragbudonate] Help support FragBU! If you enjoy using the server and want to help keep it running, please donate. We currently have enough to provide for 10 months of service (from May 1st) with our current provider. Many thanks to those who have donated so far:
  • Sindarin
  • KaL976
  • Minimaul
  • BobTheBeheader
  • Skold
  • GGA_Nate
  • Trynant

Server:
BeyondUnreal FragBU Mothership - Password = bubu
Look for the server under CTF, or connect by IP: open 8.6.76.34?password=bubu in the console
All gametypes available via map vote
Extra Content:

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I'll try and get on late tonight, but it will be pretty damn late. I don't have plans tomorrow, but the usual rules apply - I'll be there if I am home. I had fun last time so I'd like to play again :)

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Played a round of DM and got made into a target for Zer0 and Kindness. ggs though