Official Minecraft Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

inferyes

Spaced In
Aug 16, 2009
So anyone excited for all the new stuff in 1.8?

I'm bringing the server back online with 1.8's release. I'm going to generate a new world and import all our cities back in. We'll lose some stuff but not everything at least. :3

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
inb4 people rage and qq about food meter

I dont really want to restart my Legit Level though tbh.

Same thing if I ever started playing again. I would just expand the map size and people would have to go really far out to see the new shit. :lol:

inferyes

Spaced In
Aug 16, 2009
Having some fun. I might improve this a bit more later. I need to add flying, xray vision and confirm that my sneak hack works.
:rolleyes:

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93ijvCwipLo[/M]

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
I was happy to see the invisible ceilings were raised far above the clouds now. I was ready to build some epic towers in creative mode when I found out the blocks still have the same ceiling and only players can go above it :(

Preparation for a plane or glider perhaps?

FlashIV

King of the Impossible
Oct 30, 2005
Illi-noise
I started a new 1.8 map and explored one map worth of area. No strongholds or villages but I did find a few ravines, above and underground, and an abanonded mineshaft with lots of cobwebs and rails. I came across a chest in the mineshaft and it had some melon seeds.

It's almost like a whole new game.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Does anyone else have problems logging in to upgrade? I at first thought it's due to overloaded servers, as the main site couldn't be reached either, but that one is fine now (and I can login there), as well as it being morning in Europe (and thus deep night in America), but it's still not working. :/