(360/PS3) Dark Souls

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Yea that was pretty funny :) Sorry I didn't catch you later to help you through Blighttown as well. Might be floating around tomorrow sometime.

finished blighttown with a friend of mine, solo'ed sens fortress hollow after getting fed up with twinks and griefers, apart from the iron golem. on my first playthrough I was roleplaying a knight, all heavy, my nimble pyromancer on the other hand can't block that fucking golem's axe without being sent into orbit.

Last edited:

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
finished blighttown with a friend of mine, solo'ed sens fortress hollow after getting fed up with twinks and griefers, apart from the iron golem. on my first playthrough I was roleplaying a knight, all heavy, my nimble pyromancer on the other hand can't block that fucking golem's axe without being sent into orbit.

Lordran Aeronautics Program?