Enforcer Arena Beta 1!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Mr. Hell Dweller, please see the HoF thread for some words on your love for the laser pistol.

Neuroflare

Brewer - Patriot
Jun 21, 2001
I dunno
wod.beyondunreal.com
It's New, it's Improved!!! It has a bool that I made!!!

Enforcer Arena Beta 1.75 is out!!! Get it now, it's somewhat balanced! I still need help with the pulse enforcer. Don't be surprised if you are killed by your ripper enforcer's primary, but dont let that discourage your use of it! It's harsh! Get it here!

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
the ripper enforcer primary is mean! It's something about that particular projectile that if you run forward and use it, you're likely to tear yourself a new one.

So what, it's great! :D

The redeemer enforcer takes about 500 ammo? :con:

The mini enforcer could at least fire faster ;)

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
speaking of which, why doesn't the sniper enforcer actually shoot in a straight line?

I hope you didn't take that as a mean question, it wasn't meant that way :(

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Oh yeah, I could help you with that, too, Neuroflare. My painful sniper rifle had the same problem at first. It's quite simple to fix.