Enforcer Arena Beta 1!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
If hes Brittish, we give him the two finger salute and a rasberry.

Just joking :) :chainsaw:

Hmm ModSquad, havent I have of that before, its umm, umm . .. I dont recall, must not have been important.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
well I haven't actually downloaded it *yet* but from what I have heard here it is very promising! I really look forward to it. Hey, if you submit it to Modsquad for reviewing...... ;)

I also heard good things about the Pain mod. Guys, I hope you get cracking on your mods cause I can't wait to play the finished ones :)

Postal: yeah it's Nightmare from the WAR forum. I haven't been there in forever cause it's kinda dead there :(

Dragonfly: there going to be any more Seekers versions?

By the way, thanks for telling me what "shift" referred to. The ship launcher is a lot better when you can actually control the speed of it :)

Bots don't see it though. They can be looking straight at it, I'll shoot one ball at them, they take it and stand there some more. Maybe if they saw it and tried shooting it down.... or maybe not ;)

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Originally posted by Postal

Hmm ModSquad, havent I have of that before, its umm, umm . .. I dont recall, must not have been important.

you know what that's a skull of? the last fool to diss Modsquad. ;)

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Let's see, I gotta model that gun for the groupie mod, finish the laser pistol, make skins for Neuroflare's Enforcer Arena, start modelling for that HL mod soon, finish Pain, and play through DX again. So much for being bored...!

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
I realy loved the first dx mission, but past that, i liked it less and less.

but I did like those mib, and I got one of my friend to mod for DX.

Jun 12, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
There will be another Seekers version if I finish it. You can go to my site and read lots of stuff about it. Or you might decide to not visit my site, but then you would find out nothing...

I haven't worked on making the bots attack the ship for a while, so I might try again. Do bots actually shoot at the normal redeemer?

DX is awesome. I hate the way so many people don't like it. Were you playing it right?

Neuroflare

Brewer - Patriot
Jun 21, 2001
I dunno
wod.beyondunreal.com
will you please help me with thinking up original primary fires for the pulse enforcer, the ripper enforcer, and the mini enforcer? That'd be really helpful since im strapped for ideas.

You can get EA b1.5 now in case you missed it because its at the bottom of the first page.

Last edited:

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
I didn't know so many people didn't like it. I thought everyone liked DX.
Dunno about the primary fires. You're sorta limited with options because each one is based on a UT weapon.

Here's the laser pistol, cuz you asked for it. I can't remember what condision it's in. Hopefully it's not in one of it's "experimental" stages...

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Well, for the pulse enforcer, I always liked this projectile:

summon unreali.cannonshot

screw around with that and maybe use that. I love that thing :)

Mini: not much you can really do with that except make the enforcer fire faster.

Ripper: good question. I'm stumped. Unless you made it use Razorjack projectiles. Those were kewl.

Jun 12, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
You could veer away from the origonal weapons a bit and make some wierd fire modes. Try stealing unreal I projectiles like the krallbolt (or kralbolt, or something), rocks+magma, peace rockets etc.

The "ripper" enforcer could have large rapid fire spikes which "rip" people up. Minienforcer could have a shotgun mode.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
I, being the UT weapon connoiseur (can't even spell it, but you know what I mean :p) that I am, downloaded the Laser pistol. How could I not? ;)

It's cool stuff!

*BANG BANG* *AAAAAAHHHHH* *You killed Serpent*

bwahahahaha

I love screwing with firing rates too. In the console, do allammo then try:

set laserpistol.laserpistol fireadjust 250

and watch it turn into a laser uzi :D

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
I'm not sure if I should make it the Pain Enforcer replacement. What do you think?

Neuroflare

Brewer - Patriot
Jun 21, 2001
I dunno
wod.beyondunreal.com
I mixed Nemo's (mind if I call you that?) idea with Dragonfly's: I uses Nemo's cannon bolt and made it be fired by the ripper and it "rip's" people apart. In other words it will decapitate your enemy. When i was testing that cannon bolt, i made the flak cannon fire 5 of those instead of shrapnel (the gun ended up firing 2 shraps because i didnt change any of that code). It was really harsh.

I am completely stumped on the pulse enforcer, unless i change its firing modes completely. Any really good ideas for it?

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
I am not totally sure what you're talking about there! sorry! :eek: