UE3 - General Looking for Fulltime Testers for EOD Game in Central NJ

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I

IPKeysJD

Hey all,
My name's John Daly and I am the Production Manager for IPKeys Technologies, a Department of Defense company with a video game studio in Eatontown, NJ. We've been working on a training game for EOD and Route Clearance teams in the US Military over the past two years (building the game off the Unreal 3 Engine) and are currently looking to expand our testing department.

Anyone in the Central NJ area looking for a full time gig testing our games and products?

We have a new version of our flagship title I-GAME coming out next month and will continue iterative development over the next few years. If you're curious about the game we're making, here's a press write up from last year about it:

http://www.defensenews.com/article/20120912/DEFREG02/309120002/Video-Games-Train-Troops-Find-Mark-IEDs

If you're interested in the position, shoot me a message here or send me an e-mail at jdaly@ipkeys.com

Thanks!