A thread for spending currency only for greatly discounted electronic transactions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Is that that map I couldn't even drive on because you need enough momentum to get up the ramps and I was going too slow and got trapped?

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Probably not. The one that's in heavy rotation is pretty drivable by anyone. The others build more for the "cool" factor and can be pretty difficult. I'm betting you're talking about the Superman map.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Great deal, Red Faction 1 was ground breaking. Guerrilla is great fun. Armageddon looks like it will be good time, as well.

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
yeah, there's a lot of crap talk about Armageddon, but it was the same with Guerrilla at first... some people didn't like that it was different, but in reality it was an amazing game.

The same could happen with the new one, and I'll definitely give it a shot.