Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
My latest post in the thread was

44ef5c3d15ac2hs6.jpg

BOTTLE ROCKET™ 2.0

FaT CaM

Not much...
Apr 5, 2002
¯\(˚_o)/¯ I DUNNO?
I got one of those, I dont actually like it much, I'd prefer it if you could just use it like a flash drive instead of in the program it comes with.

Lately I actually sold alot of things, games mainly. I've pretty much given up PC gaming entirely for the pursuit of...actual things, like learning to paint and draw (again), and reading. I have never read a novel if I didnt have to, never bought one out of interest or anything.

Unfortunately games trade in for beans these days and 12 different PC games and 5 PS2 games traded in for about $30 cash. Goddammit.

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
tdi87186.jpg

Got it from my dad yesterday, just in time to replace my worn down MX510.
I'll need to adjust a bit to the new feel of the sidebuttons, they don't 'click' like on the Mx510.

mrpw5u.jpg

I couldn't resist to buy it even though I have all titles seperatly :)

Last edited:

Vers Vlees

Oohhh a custom title
Nov 30, 2002
The Netherlands
www.versvlees.owns.it
p4mv835.jpg

A msi PM8M-V

Its not a fancy dual core board but a socket 478 for a PIV. My PIV board died a year ago but I still had my laptop. So no biggie until my laptop broke down aswell and had to be sent to Asus for repair. The only other PC I have left is a Pentium II from 1998.

Seeing I still have the vid card, mem sticks and a working PIV cpu. I decided to buy a new socket 478 board. (But dang those things are hard to find especially one with a AGP slot) It was only 42 euro's.

I'm still waiting for the new intel Q9450 CPU. So in the near future I will probally build another PC but for now the PIV will do.

Last edited: