Coming up front...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Carbon

Altiloquent bloviator.
Mar 23, 2013
A parable:

Two monks were travelling from one monastery to another. They were celibate monks, even not allowed to look directly at women. Soon they came to a river, which was flooded and there was a woman drowning in the water. The old monk rushed in and dragged her out of the river. The woman went her way and the two monks continued their walk in silence. The young monk was upset, finding his elder's act disturbing, as he had touched the woman. Finally, the young monk said to his master: "We are not allowed to look at women or touch them but you carried a woman out of the river." The other monk replied "I saved her life and put her down at the edge of the river, yet it is you who still carries her."

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Well, there's good news. I got my diploma in business informatics. That's one hurdle out of the way. Next up is getting a driving licence.

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
Set yourself realistic goals, and if it makes things easier, don't look at the bigger picture - turn them into bite sized goals you know you can achieve. You can do anything if you set your mind to it.