UE3 - General UDK - Sol Contingency [DESCENT]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bazzwano

Hi, I'm Bryan
Jan 20, 2008
New Zealand
Hello BU members.

As a member of BU and Mapper/Artist working on Sol Contingency I am here to let you know we have a few positions available. I know there are many talented BU mappers/modelers here who we would love to have work with us. We already have some very talented people on board and are looking for a couple more people.

We are currently interested in:
- Mappers
- Modelers
- Texture Artists

You can read more about Sol Contingency and the application process here:
http://preparefordescent.com/apply/

render_smallhulk_textured.jpg

Last edited:

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
If BUF had thread rating, this one would receive 5/5 stars.

Have you considered asking in Descent-related forums already? (e.g. the D2X-XL forum comes to mind) Even if you didn't find any mappers, modelers or texture artists directly, they might help spread the word.

Bazzwano

Hi, I'm Bryan
Jan 20, 2008
New Zealand
Hey Wormbo how ya doing? :)
I have not asked those communities myself as I believe we have people on the team who have come from those communities already. I thought I would just spread the word to communities I am associated with, even if iv not been active recently :)

I personally wanted to post to BU because I know it has a lot of talent :) but you raise a good point. I will check if anyone has considered this already.

I hope you are a Descent fan?! We will have a playable alpha soon.. I am really excited about this, I think fans of the game will be quite impressed with the UDK incarnation :D