Question bout installing skins

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Comp625

Dec 10, 1999
Visit site
I read here at Unreality.org that when u are planning to install a skin that u gotta add the lines 'ServerPackages=name of package' . Now do I have to change the 'name of package' each time I want to use another skin? Or can I make multiple lines of 'name of package' in my UnrealTournament.ini ? Thanks. Heres what Painfull Detail posted for reference:
--------------------------------------------
Using Custom skins with UT and how to use them in multiplayer

by Pain Supplier

This couldn't get any easier. Usually when you unzip the package, you get a .int file and a .utx file. Just copy the .int file to the UnrealTournament\System folder and the .ux file to the UnrealTournament\Textures folder.

Now, to use the skin in a multiplayer game, first the server has to have the skin installed like it says above. Second/Lastly, open the UnrealTournament.ini file in your UnrealTournament\System folder. Under [Engine.GameEngine] you will see:

ServerPackages=SoldierSkins

Just insert this line right after it

ServerPackages=name of package

Just type in whatever the name of the package is. Example: The name of the package of the first custom UT skin by Eclype is SoldierSkins_SL.utx Where it says name of package just type SoldierSkins_SL and save. That's it!
--------------------------------------------
I'd be grateful if ya help me...Thanks if you do.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Just keep adding lines as you need.

bullet2.gif

"There is no point in tip-toeing through life to get safely to death."
"Whom ever sacrifices freedom for security get's nor deserves either."

-Lizard Of Oz -aka- {PuF}Lizard- nguid = 108675