another mod idea i have no one ever listens to but i post anyway

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

icemanex

Sep 20, 2004
i thought up of a variation on invasion called dragonslayer
the basic idea is a team of people (or one person) taking on a large dragon with a flamethrower weapon (it shoots from the mouth of course and flies)
hopefully someone will make maps like a castle in a field or a large open space
make the dragon dive then ascend rather than fly low as it attacks so ppl stand a chance
have a couple of variables like dragons at start or strengh of dragon
i want several different game modes for example hold the castle where you have to hold the castle for as long as possible and when you kill one dragon two more take its place
and team hold the castle where you have two castles with two teams and you have to outlast each other with the onslaught of dragons
and survival where you are in an area with dragons attacking and no teams so you have to kill each other and avoid being toasted
PS: Please consider this parser it is a good idea and should prove fun when its finished, im sure your team will find it challenging to make and feel free to make any creative additions to my idea's
many thanks iceman

icemanex

Sep 20, 2004
oh in team hold bttle have an invisibl wall so that players cannot get out the castle, the objective is to survive in the castle, not kill the other team
and make sure the castle's cant be hit by fire from the other team

Kaithofis

The Seldom Seen Kid
I'm assuming we're dealing with a low number of dragons here? Else it would be just like FHI, but with a different monster, and a different map.

Sounds like a reasonable idea to make a map for, but I'm not at the desicive end. We'd need a coder's input on this first.

Oh, and to make an additional idea: Make it "Kill the Trogdor!"

icemanex

Sep 20, 2004
low number of dragons?
to clarify this i want two more dragons to spawn for every one that gets killed
oh and have two sets of weapons selectable, medieval and futuristic but u shouldnt be able to use both types

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
TROGDOOOOOOR!

shirt.jpg