2D Fraghouse Modes

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kaithofis

The Seldom Seen Kid
By Shadow: (possibly slightly editorated)

I think it would be cool if the Fraghouse Team would make 2D versions of their Freaghouse Invasion game modes
Like: 2D Fraghouse Invasion, 2D Boss Rush and 2DFraghouse Reloaded.

What would you guys, and the Fraghouse Team say?

Then I'd like to ask you to please post ideas, general thoughts on miscellan... ah well.... random subjects in the forums.
Else someone might/probably will (re)move it from the comment box
I know this is useless, but at least I've tried :)

SKShadow4D

Oct 25, 2004
yep...
This is my idea...
I played U4E2D and that says it all :D
however... I don't know how to mod, model, code, or anthing else x.X

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
This doesn't seem like the best idea for Fraghouse Invasion. With only two dimensions (and one dimension that the monsters will move on) the maps would soon be flooded. If there were a lot of vertical platforms it might work.

SKShadow4D

Oct 25, 2004
OK...
How 'bout this...
the camera moves like it is side scrolling but like in old fighting games you can move left, right , and up and down along the ground, as though there were 3 or more "rows"

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
y
|
|___x

left/right = x ( <---->)
up= jump (y, ^ )
down = crouch.
yup.
but would it be as fun with only x and y? [otbs]i dunno, try for 4d FHI.
oh wait, never mind :p [/otbs]

Kaithofis

The Seldom Seen Kid
4d FHI would be fun, but impossible for online play I'm afraid
And although this 2d FHI would be a cool thing to do, now may be not the perfect time
Everybody hearing about it will go "OMGWTF RIP!", but that also might be ingore-able.

I'm neutral, with a small hint of positivity on this one