How to recognize a bot user?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

{NoBull}Jem

COD2 Baby!
Jan 17, 2004
www.nobullclan.org
Kaio said:
I give you an example: When you heal your teammate and the bug suddenly appears, you can't do anything to stop that healing, no matter how far you away from your m8 or what you doing at this moment.

Like running really really really fast? :lol:

Kaio

Apr 5, 2004
{NoBull}Jem said:
Like running really really really fast? :lol:

Is it my fault when I'm a better player than you?

You are such a ridiculous person. I remember when you said "OMF i saw a cheater, i wont say his name but the first letter of the clantag is a "s" and the last one a "l"."

I knew you meant me, but i ignored that.
As I said, dont blame other ppl for cheating, because they are better than you.

RLD

Δηάŗ©Ħî§Ŧ on the left.
May 15, 2004
FurociousFa said:
Jem - egos? hahah yes, exploits? not really, cheats? good excuse for sucking

*You now nothing about game code or XMP's game code obviously.

Mar 6, 2004
Jubei said:
so true stoneblind

and some players that think they are interesting by dissing others ingame
bad attitudes
try too ban players for no reason

it's a shame this game went to that level

That reminds me of yesterday in nbk chicago, everytime i killed this 1 player he'd call me a fag and so on and sometimes when he killed me he said i sucked :lol: i don't ban/kick much unless i have a good reason..like people using turrets in the dueling server, even the admins tell them no turrets.

[DF]phalanx

bgutblower=true
Aug 15, 2002
manchester uk
Visit site
god y are ppl complaining about the healing bug
u can easily spot ppl using that bug ingame
u kill the guy doing the healing u get a fragged hacker bonus
anyway
all this talking crap is what is making the community fall apart and it only seems to happen in the american side of the game which is currently falling apart

Pro^Kp

[DCSB]Callisto/Talon|Se7eN
Jan 24, 2004
flack ho said:
god y are ppl complaining about the healing bug
u can easily spot ppl using that bug ingame
u kill the guy doing the healing u get a fragged hacker bonus
anyway
all this talking crap is what is making the community fall apart and it only seems to happen in the american side of the game which is currently falling apart

ppl are complaining because its not used just to heal ppl ppl exploit it puposley to hack aswell.

like in the last jxl match someone not gonna mention names here crow but they ran upto the seaside gen ran back started fighting me suddenly the seaside turned to thier team i jumped up only too see nobody for miles.

Not liek it matters anyway this bug was patched in the lastest XMPLE build.

[pet]owl

Jul 13, 2004
[pet] > [th] who GETS pwnt everytime BY [pet] damn maybe you understand better now

Last edited:

Pro^Kp

Jan 24, 2004
lol u thinking of the wrong guy Jem even if u could lead ur shots ud proably never hit Kaio.

[th]: pwnt every time

Whats that [th] > Pet ? lol

i couldant agree more

Last edited:

[pet]owl

Jul 13, 2004
jebus wtf i have seen nothing in this thread to warrant crow being read only. Is this the moderator abusing his privlages toward his personal vendetta? and as for tH stfu we have owned you twice in a row and will do it again and again over and over. the only thing you ever won was a 6v7 and even that was barely ;) And we have proof that you all used the cheats its in xmptv episode.so quit crying about that. I think your all just mad cause [pet]crow has proved to the whole xmp community that he > all. KtHxByE

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
it still is an exploit more then a bug
the real bugs are the extra jumping boost you can have
the hack thing you can set with a keybind
so=> exploit

:)

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
[pet]owl said:
jebus wtf i have seen nothing in this thread to warrant crow being read only. Is this the moderator abusing his privlages toward his personal vendetta? and as for tH stfu we have owned you twice in a row and will do it again and again over and over. the only thing you ever won was a 6v7 and even that was barely ;) And we have proof that you all used the cheats its in xmptv episode.so quit crying about that. I think your all just mad cause [pet]crow has proved to the whole xmp community that he > all. KtHxByE

you've been hanging with pets too long
you're attitude is going down the drain
:(

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
[pet]owl said:
i know i have been brain washed :(

you poor owl

:(

i would like too start a
save the owl fanclub

10 dollars have too be send to me
pm me for my account number

with every donation you'll receive a free save the owl t-shirt

be quick though as stock is limited.

;)

dutch_gecko

Think Pink
Jun 16, 2004
www.dutch-gecko.co.uk
[pet]owl said:

Ok, calm Owl. Calm. It's OK now. However, may I enquire precisely why Crow has been set to read-only? It wasn't exactly offensive.

On a side note, reading PRG's post:
PRG said:
Well first paragraph: =vÐ= still keybinds precisely NOTHING and does not use certain "onrelease exploits(or any other exploit for that matter.)" Also, banning by CD-key will mostly eliminate morons like Too_Gay AKA Warren(the ultimate short bus name [I apologize to anyone else actually named Warren.])

Second Paragraph: FMI has at least been somewhat warned of certain exploits (probably much more warned after this thread.) Also, I agree XMP has lost most of it's dignity at this point. Exploits plus no patches equals an unfair game for the people that wish not to exploit or don't know any better about exploits. There is one thing that can be claimed about FMI no matter what you think about them. They are straight-shooters that care enough to devote an entire summer of their lives remaking XMP for FREE. They will NOT make a game that caters to exploiters and otherwise cheaters.
Has anyone considered that we could all band together and create a new patch? I'm sure there are plenty of skilled coders in the community. I'm just not sure if it's worth it with UTXMP around the corner, but it could be done. We could focus on exploits and especially the balancing (let PRG handle that ;)).

And finally, thank you Duke D for bringing the community back together, albeit in a different way than I expected :D

Pro^Kp

Jan 24, 2004
[pet]owl said:
[pet] > [th] who GETS pwnt everytime BY [pet] damn maybe you understand better now

lol

when was the last time u "pwned" us lol as i recall that last game we could have won at any point and conceded a draw. lol

and the time before that was a draw too.

thats some real pwnage.

Crow has proved **** to anyone. all he ahs proved is that he can use a shock lance and an onrelease bind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.