The Clanbase XMP Cup

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mole[DCSB]

DCSB Clan Member
Mar 9, 2004
UK
www.xmp.dcsb.co.uk
Nept said:
As I stated in a previous thread, Omniscient hasn't had any luck signing up to Clanbase; otherwise, we'd certainly be interested.
I'd say that means Omni are in now too being as they signed up to clanbase. IAS if you cant get hold of Jaybo try waiting for one of the other clanbase guys in the clanbase chan. If ya still cant get a response come to #DCSB and ask me, I'd help ya as much as I can. Best time to catch me is in the morning before 2pm GMT or later at night.

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
Mole[DCSB] said:
IAS if you cant get hold of Jaybo try waiting for one of the other clanbase guys in the clanbase chan. If ya still cant get a response come to #DCSB and ask me, I'd help ya as much as I can.

help with what?

me goes and spanks Spiff again for his nobbish impatient behaviour ...
fbat.gif

Keasis

frequent eembotter
May 28, 2004
In the basement
But right now there are 17 XMP clans in CB. You said 16 would be the minimum.

Next to that, HoC still needs to sign up.
/me hits CL with a large turtle

oh well...

Jaybo

Clanbase UTXMP Supervisor
Oct 11, 2002
www.12monkeyz.com
There are 10 clans in cb that have played 1 or more wars

There are 6 clans in cb that have played nothing in the ladder, and probably dont even play XMP (clanleader clicked the "sign up to all ladders" button)

There is 1 clan hibernating

11 official wars in the last 30 days....thats poor and the reason? not enough clans.

If I start a cb cup for xmp and 16 clans join it, but 4 drop for "reasons", the other 12 will be gutted

:(

shame

Status
Not open for further replies.