Happy "I don't have to call it Football, 'cause it's really Soccer" day

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Our forefathers fought hard for the rights of 26% of us to not know who we fought. Go team!
that article said:
Results were especially poor among the young: Of respondents aged 18 to 29, only 60 percent correctly identified Great Britain. A full one-third were unsure.
seriously? a third?
that should be one of the easiest history questions you can ask an American citizen. or almost any Anglo-type person. this makes me sad because I fall within the 18-29 category. it's like they're saying we're stupid or something, gosh :eek:

seriously? a third?
that should be one of the easiest history questions you can ask an American citizen. or almost any Anglo-type person. this makes me sad because I fall within the 18-29 category. it's like they're saying we're stupid or something, gosh :eek:

And probably 11% of Americans got offended that some annoying academic called them up during dinner to ask them this single, inane question and answered “the United States won its independence from the country of My Ass.”

I'd be in that 11% there. Call me up while I'm having dinner and the last thing you're getting is a straight answer.