Is anyone familiar with the Pineal Gland (Third Eye)?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
3/4 of the way trough he realized he could make more money writing awesome books full of shocking life changing information for idiots, and so he probably just went with that instead.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
For those of you, who can't activate your third eye.
I suggest you try some LSD.
It worked for my parents in the 60's.

Bro, San Pedro cactus is where it's at :D Especially in southern California where it grows in your NEIGHBOR'S YARD. All you need is a pressure cooker and a pillow case!

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
We actually know from Quantum Physics that everything is just consciousness and consciousness can only be experienced - not seen.
That's a bit of a stretch from what QM really implies. Consciousness or sentience can affect what it observes and solidify into a specific reality. Or, it just chooses the one of the infinite parallel universes it (observer/sentient) occupies.

You can make a philosophical argument that that means nothing has meaning (or specific characteristics) without being observed, but it's a leap to say that's proven.

Hyrage

Apr 9, 2008
That's a bit of a stretch from what QM really implies. Consciousness or sentience can affect what it observes and solidify into a specific reality. Or, it just chooses the one of the infinite parallel universes it (observer/sentient) occupies.

You can make a philosophical argument that that means nothing has meaning (or specific characteristics) without being observed, but it's a leap to say that's proven.
What I meant was that with our 5 physical senses, it is impossible to perceive the ALL, but we do have another sense - the mind (spirit, not the intellectual one). That's why I affirmed that it can only be experienced... with the mind. If you try to perceive the ALL from a physical perspective, what you'll get are particles, 2D graphs, etc.

There is a book, The Kybalion, that affirms that there are 7 life principles and one of them is "The ALL is mind". If you look at the principles, they make perfect senses and they are what they call "hermetic teachings" from Hermes Trismegistus, father of modern alchemy, astrology, philosophy, etc.

Last edited:

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
I winked at a girl today. Using my third eye.
She did not respawn to it.

So in conclusion. The third eye does not work.

PS. This is being posted by a person who almost has every Master's Degrees in the world.

Hyrage

Apr 9, 2008
I enjoyed Book 4 by Aleister Crowley and The Secret Doctrine by H. P. Blavatsky — Vol. 2

Blavatsky is kinda dry at times but informative.

lol @ the tag

And good luck Hyrage. Might have better luck on a forum dealing with this sort of thing.
I agree... :lol:

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Who cares. Normal human peopleos seem to be conducting their lives fine without this stupid stupid.
Go pester another species. You schmoe.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole