Epic Spreads The Wealth: Phase 4 Winners Announced

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
I'm not a regular enough poster outside of mod and UT3 sections, nor do I have a functioning sarcasm detector, so I don't know what that means.

Sk.7

Jan 31, 2008
And in your opinion the marketability of a submission should not be taken into account, right?

Exactely our point! Who will make us new mods when the old ones become marketable? :D

Seriously tho, I hope many of these teams will survive and make it to the shelves with their games one day :)

Screw Tom Clancy! We want Rachel Cordone and Sjoerd De Jong stuff :lol:

_N_

addicted to mapping
May 23, 2008
Canada
Wow! Congratulations to all the winners! Been looking for some new games to hold me over for the next few months and I think I just found them!

Any word on when the Grand Finalists will be announced? (i.e. are we looking at 4 weeks or more like 4 months?) I'm very eager to see who wins (although really, all the mods announced here seem like winners).

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
I think it should be a public poll like what MODDB is doing.

Okay, I suppose wanting some sort of public poll for things MODDB does is fair, but of course that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Epic and Intel are hosting this competition, not via, in conjunction with or in any way related to MODDB. They host, they pay out prizes, their rules.