World of Warcrafters?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I'm on one of the lower population servers for the U.S., and everyone is always complaining about lag. I've died due to lag twice already, and have just gotten extremely frustrated with constant lag that makes it hard to play.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
]x[issPoopShoot said:
Now a lvl 23 dwarf warrior on Dragonblight (Euro). Had a strange lag problem on the server recently (was proved to be server side though, everyone was having the same problem in certain areas) so I haven't played much recently. Planning an extended session tonight though... :D

Just about to muller Van Cleef in the Deadmines ;)

Best of luck with Van Cleef there bud, i didnt kill him till i was almost 30 :( I had 3 past attempts at him, once at 22, and twice at like 25 and was getting closer and closer everytime. I call myself the newb paladin now :D

missPoopShoot

voodoo rage
Jul 13, 2003
Cambridge, UK
Visit site
SlayerDragon said:
Ah, c'mon VC is easy :) Just need to have a competent group.

Tried it once when I was lvl 21, with another lvl 21 warrior and one lvl 24 warrior. We got up to the big machine driven by a goblin (can't remember the name off hand) and pasted the machine but got wasted by the goblin... If we'd have had a paladin or healer of some sort we might have got further.

Can't wait to give it another go :D

TomWithTheWeather

Die Paper Robots!
May 8, 2001
Dallas TX
tomwiththeweather.blogspot.com
I beat VC at 22. But then again the four guildies I group with and I make up a killer team. We often take down instance bosses very fast even when we are lower leveled. The thing is, we play very smart. We often take down PVP groups much higher levels because most who play this game don't play their class to the fullest.

My group consists of:

48 Hunter
50 Warrior
41 Rouge
40 Paladin
41 Restoration Druid (me)

Between me and the Pally, we rarely die. Our Warrior is the best tank ever. I can't wait til we are all 60. We'll be very hard to take down as a group. ;)

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
:stupid:

That's the way to do it!

Between the Warrior and the Hunter you have two tanks (well, depending on the Hunter's pet). Rogue + Hunter for high damage dealing. Paladin + Druid for healing and buffs. Rogues and Druids are also able to control who you have to fight with Sap and Hibernate.

Winning combo :)

I haven't run an instance with my guild mates in a while (not much time).

Blackfathom Deeps was awesome (level 25-ish instance near the Zoram Strand in Ashenvale). It was me (rogue), a druid, and two Hunters. We also wiped some Horde outside of the instance on the way in.
:lol:

Damn, I could talk about this game for hours. Back to work :(

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Well last night i respecced for 30g(cant make my damn mind up) and will have 36 points in holy and 15 in redemption. Tried out holy shock for the first time last night when some horde were trying to raid SW and i tore some shat up :) Probably will respec on more time to fix some mispointage but heck, im 4 lvls from 60 \o/

Been playing this for almost 3 months now and im still learning my class. Starting to use judgement alot more now and in heavy battles i hang back and focus on healing/stealing agro from the caster. I dont call myself newb paladin for nothing.

Last edited:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I'm level 17 now and I can solo the snakes in ragefire chasm. \o/

I just need about 8 more levels or so and I can farm that instance and make some insane cash. So far I have 3 gold and 28 silver. :D

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
]x[issPoopShoot said:
Tried it once when I was lvl 21, with another lvl 21 warrior and one lvl 24 warrior. We got up to the big machine driven by a goblin (can't remember the name off hand) and pasted the machine but got wasted by the goblin... If we'd have had a paladin or healer of some sort we might have got further.

Can't wait to give it another go :D

You need a priest to do healing. Paladins are the worst healers in the game and their healing spells waste to much mana to be useful. I've heard of groups trying to use paladins as main healers and they don't last very long. Paladins are horribly nerfed anyways.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
tool said:
I'm level 17 now and I can solo the snakes in ragefire chasm. \o/

I just need about 8 more levels or so and I can farm that instance and make some insane cash. So far I have 3 gold and 28 silver. :D

Ragefire chasm??? is that the instance inside origrimmar?? If so thats the instance my raid group fled to when things got nasty. We came out half hour later and got creamed :lol:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Yeah it is in orgrimmar, which is one of the reaons why it is so kick ass. I don't understand though why no one wants to group and do it. Doing runs through there, not to mention the quests are great. You can farm RFC and make a few gold in one run.

By the way, paladins and priests are getting a epic quest in the next patch.

Last edited:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Check out these sexy maps I found.

easterncont.jpg

kalimdorcont.jpg

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Yeah I've been meaning to try and print those up.

In other news, I got my mount last night :crazydance: Now, I just owe a guild mate 26 gold ;)

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Billybadass you are awsome, I am saving those to my hard drive, thank you very much good sir. :tup:

Anyways my Tauren Warrior is almost level 26, I got 25 levels in my first week of playing WoW. :D

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
No you didn't. :(

I also got a mechanical squirrel last night, I have him follow me around where ever I go. :D

Last edited: