Capitalism is bullshit.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
So what ever happened cryptophreak? Where should you move to now if you hate capitalism so much? Where do you live now? Is it still Austin, Texas?

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
Much of the company was fired, myself included. I am now attempting to convince people to pay me money in exchange for goods and services. Plan B is to become a homeless person.

Maybe it’s not capitalism that I hate as much as the whole of humanity. I don’t know where I’d go, but the best plan I’ve thought of thus far is to save up enough to purchase a little land, and live out the rest of my days oblivious to the goings-on concerning the rest of the globe.

Still in Austin.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
You should never hate humanity. Elliot Rodger hated humanity, why aren't u people talking about that anyway?

Humanity is everything you love, if you don't love anything then you might as well be dead.
BUT DON'T KILL ANYONE ELSE IN THE PROCESS

MAD-EX OUT!! YO SON

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
That totally sucks crypto. I do have a few folks in Austin. If you really get to a point of being screwed and yet still want to stay in Austin, please PM me and let me see what I can do to help you. It most likely won't be what you "want" but it could be what you need and for just long enough to get you to where you want to be.