THe Game.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Kantham isn't even in this thread, but there is tags about him. See this is exactly what I was talking about.
It's a disgrace

Angel_Mapper

Goooooooats
Jun 17, 2001
Cape Suzette
www.angelmapper.com
ThugAim.jpg

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Wow and I thought my game of turning nonsense phrases into double entendre and holding conversations there-in, (the first person to crack up or be incapable of continueing loses), was rather lame... though it was fun to play with girls in college. ;)

Over at GU some guy once posted a similar thread that consisted of "I accidently the whole thing" and the thread title was plz help. Several people posted asking what he accidently did. I responded with 'he accidently inserted 4chan up his butt... the whole thing.' And I posted a link to that infamous thread for the uninformed. I believe I deleted the thread or locked it after giving people time to figure out they got duped.