So I saw a ginger at quiktrip

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
No wonder. In french it's called "se prendre un rateau" or getting a garden rake in the face :p .

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
man, it took me 4 trips to finally ask the hot Asian chick at the liquor store out, only to find out she's married.

This is why you always look at the finger for a ring.

Also the whole just ask for her email address idea is a terrible idea. Go big or go home. Your first encounter can determine the entire nature of the relationship. Going for the email is a great way to get yourself "friend zoned". If you want to date her just be up front about it. Ask for the number. You have nothing to lose. If she's not interested she'll just tell you, and you move on. Other options might sound less risky, but they're also less likely to get you anywhere.

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
Wait stop! Just think about what you're doing. You could ask for her number, and you could get it. you could go out on a date, hit it off, end up in a relationship - maybe even eventually get married and have kids.

GINGER kids. Please, think of the children - it's not too late to think about what you're doing D:

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Wait stop! Just think about what you're doing. You could ask for her number, and you could get it. you could go out on a date, hit it off, end up in a relationship - maybe even eventually get married and have kids.

GINGER kids. Please, think of the children - it's not too late to think about what you're doing D:

It's a trade-off. No paedophile in his/her right mind would rape a ginger kid, so that's one thing less to worry about. However ginger kids are mostly idiots.

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
ITT: GROSS GENERALISATIONS.

Just to extrapolate on what rambojow is saying, hair colour is directly linked to maturity. Yes really. Just like skin colour is linked to intelligence. Probably. And possibly ginger kids may have no soul. This is science people.

Man, I can't wait to see everyone elses opinion on ginger people. :tup:

Last edited:

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
ITT: GROSS GENERALISATIONS.

Just to extrapolate on what rambojow is saying, hair colour is directly linked to maturity. Yes really. Just like skin colour is linked to intelligence. Probably. And possibly ginger kids may have no soul. This is science people.

Man, I can't wait to see everyone elses opinion on ginger people. :tup:

This man is obviously ginger.

Wowowow edit, I just noticed that if you rearrange the letters, it says ******! That's convenient.
Wowowow edit, I just noticed that if you rearrange the letters to say ******, it gets censored! Not so convenient.

Last edited:

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Ew no way,
Examples?

sexyredheady.jpg