McLulz (rant)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KaiserWarrior

Flyin' High
Aug 5, 2008
I generally try to avoid McFail when I have other options, but on my way home from some family visitation for the grand ol' turkey weekend I decided eh, what the hell. Needless to say they got the order wrong.

Seriously. It's basic list processing people. You see a list of items, you assemble items to spec, stuff items in bag and hand off. When a brainless, unthinking robot can do your job better than you can you should be declared legally useless and launched into space to free up the planet's resources.:mad:

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
I generally try to avoid McFail when I have other options, but on my way home from some family visitation for the grand ol' turkey weekend I decided eh, what the hell. Needless to say they got the order wrong.

Seriously. It's basic list processing people. You see a list of items, you assemble items to spec, stuff items in bag and hand off. When a brainless, unthinking robot can do your job better than you can you should be declared legally useless and launched into space to free up the planet's resources.:mad:

Let me guess. You went to McFail, ordered something, and you wanted something custom. Trust me, had family working at McDonalds, "custom" means "botch". You also wont get what you want if you are not from the same country as the person who is taking your order.

WHY haven't they made robots for this yet? I'm serious.

A person greets you (in some way or another) then re-reads your list of items that you wanted to make sure it's correct. They typed all that into their computer already, so why not just send that info to a machine who can build the correct order every time?

Maybe I should contiune my education in robotics and engineering.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Humans are cheaper. I hear cyborgs will be going on strike because of this next year.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
A similar incident happened to me, but was at a Taco Bell instead. I ordered I believe the number 6, which is 2 chalupas, and a hard taco. What I got instead was a large taco bowl with the fixings in the bowl. If they werent the same price I would have bleached me a mexican that night.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
A similar incident happened to me, but was at a Taco Bell instead. I ordered I believe the number 6, which is 2 chalupas, and a hard taco. What I got instead was a large taco bowl with the fixings in the bowl. If they werent the same price I would have bleached me a mexican that night.

ROFL!

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Subway is indeed a great place to get sandwiches done properly. Heck, I can even get baby spinach instead of lettuce, which is nothing short of amazing..

Any time I go to fast food, ESPECIALLY drive through, I am always more amazed when they get my order right as opposed to them failing to put together (a very simple order). It isn't even that complicated - It's always a cheeseburger with just lettuce and tomato. Inevitably, it ends up being slathered in some sauce I did not request (but they get the lettuce & tomato right, at least). Not just at McDonalds, either; Sonic, BK, Hardees, Wendy's, and more. Taco Bell I rarely have issues with, since I don't tend to order anything special (#9 Crunchwrap with a soft shell taco)... Mmm.. Now I want taco bell.

You bastards.

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
I'm apparently the only one here who doesn't have issues with getting what I order, especially at McD's..

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
if you dont get what you asked for, its simple to remedy, you simply say to the person err, this isnt what i ordered, then they fix it for you.

its not like you have to wait for them to recook it in a maccy d's they just put one box back on the shelf and take the one beside it.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
if you dont get what you asked for, its simple to remedy, you simply say to the person err, this isnt what i ordered, then they fix it for you.

its not like you have to wait for them to recook it in a maccy d's they just put one box back on the shelf and take the one beside it.

Unless you did drive through with a group of friends, and have to get back to work/home/sex/whatever. :p Plus, it's complicated even more because.. hell.. McDonalds is INSANELY BUSY in my area around any sort of "meal time" (including Taco Bell's "fourthmeal" BS).

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
One Slutty Mcf*ckwich, to go please. Oh and pour on the sweet and sour, baby.