So I saw a ginger at quiktrip

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
So lindsay lohan was hot once, I never knew...

widget_c8P2gDPEDce5i9ab1NqRbp.jpg

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Lindsay is ok physically. She just has a weird personality.

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
This man is obviously ginger.
Yep.

I have no time for discrimination, it is a sign of small mindedness. And being from a largely ginger family I happen to know a lot of ginger kids, none of which are idiots as you say.

Aside from a couple horrible examples of ginger kids (thanks America!), such as Annie, most of the time ginger kids are cuter than ordinary kids. Much cuter.

Pics below of my little sister and cousin, both redheads and both gorgeous! Also both are a bit older now and are very clever.

Attachments

• Dsc00223.jpg
    Dsc00223.jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Picture 153.jpg
    Picture 153.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 21

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Yep.

I have no time for discrimination, it is a sign of small mindedness. And being from a largely ginger family I happen to know a lot of ginger kids, none of which are idiots as you say.

Aside from a couple horrible examples of ginger kids (thanks America!), such as Annie, most of the time ginger kids are cuter than ordinary kids. Much cuter.

Pics below of my little sister and cousin, both redheads and both gorgeous! Also both are a bit older now and are very clever.

I have a ginger step-brother so I would have to disagree. He ruined many of vacations about bitching of being at the beach too much. The rest of us with normal skin would tan and be fine. You might of just as well of thrown him in a frying pan because the end result was just the same.:D

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
I have a ginger step-brother so I would have to disagree. He ruined many of vacations about bitching of being at the beach too much. The rest of us with normal skin would tan and be fine. You might of just as well of thrown him in a frying pan because the end result was just the same.:D
You were at the beach! He's ginger! What did you expect to happen? Do you take your diabetic relatives to ice-cream parlours? Or coeliac sufferers to a bread factory?? Think about what you're saying!

"yeah bro, we know you're going to burn to death but we're spending summer at the beach"

"but I'll die!"

"stop ruining our holiday god damn!"

:p

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
TossMonkey, I know it's a stupid generalization, but most ginger kids I've met have always come off as really annoying. That doesn't prove anything, and really, the two posts I made about gingers were just jokes, even though I do think gingers tend to be not-so-pretty.

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
Ginger hair means ginger *****.
If I went out with a bird who had ginger hair I'd probably buy a Clairol hair dyeing kit of any colour.
I'd even help her to dye it only because I'd personally save a little back to colour the pubes as well.

Lruce

Hazel.H

Jan 15, 2004
Not another ginger thread, you guys are obsessed :y5:

What's the point in travelling thousands of miles to a new and interesting place only to sit around on a beach all day? Maybe he was bored ;) I can go swimming in the sea, but only fully clothed with factor 50 sunscreen D:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Lindsay is ok physically. She just has a weird personality.

She's very attractive - we can't lie. However, weird personality doesn't define how drama girly she is. Still better than Ashley S. and Paris H.

apesgrapes

ambidextrous
Mar 19, 2001
gaia
apesgrapes.da.ru
wouldn't go for that forced small-talk everytime you're in there if you're not comfortable, you'll freak her out and she'll think you're weird & dangerous. just smile & be nice, she works in a shop so she'll be more comfortable with starting a conversation.

& when the time comes to ask her over & she agrees, just say "oops, i forgot something" and nip back round the shop & get ice cream, baby oil, raw liver and the largest nappies they have. plop them on the counter and wink.