Dark & Sp00ky/Industrial music

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Originally posted by Jotun
Strapping Young Lad (or anything involving Devin Townsend)

as far as dark and spooky check out:

My Dying Bride (very slow melodic doomy metal), I suggest the song Edenbeast

OMFG!!!

Another Devin Townsend fan!

/me humps Jotun

pine

Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
By the way Sapphire, check out the band The Missing: (yes, the colan is part of the name). They have a kickass female lead singer & their stuff can be downloaded from mp3.com. I'd bet my Tilly Hat that you'd like 'em - and a Tilly ain't no ordinary hat :D.

/me humps Jotun again for good measure

larrystorch

Jul 16, 2001
The Right Coast
www.beyondunreal.com
another band(s) that i just thought of:

Mors Syphilitica & Requeim in White

Both formed by the same people, Lisa & Eric Hammer

Operetic fem vocals and that good old goth chorused guitars. Lisa has a great vocal range that would make Sirens jealous.

/me humps everyone who like obscure, original music

Fomhoire

Internet Addict
Dec 24, 2000
Sacramento, CA
Visit site
So, Sapphire...

You like any of the suggestion we have given?

Did anyone listen to the ones I posted? I'm wondering if anyone is addicted the KQdelirium's "The Awakening?"

pine

Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Originally posted by Jotun
dude, Devin Townsend's my idol lol, It's cool to know that someone else likes him though!

I was sorta expecting to never run into another Devy fan. Yeah; he's kickass; I probably like Strapping Young Lad's second album the best out of his stuff that I've heard. You like Ocean Machine too?

BTW CHRYSt; is CsR back up? I'm still jonesin' for a listen.......

Jotun

RAR!
Sep 30, 2000
RAR!
i have heard Oceanmachine and all his stuff. I basically like it all :D Now I just gotta pay off my computer so I can actually BUY some new albums heheh