Time demos.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SniPeRZ

Jun 9, 2000
Visit site
Hey guys,

I'm a new guy here, and i'd like to ask a question about timedemos or any type of demos in UT. I am doing an english project and i need to record a "cityscape" and i plan to do that with one of UT's map. So i was wondering if i record a demo, would i be able to convert it to any type of major movie format (.mpg, .mov, .avi) so i can edit it using Adobe Premiere. If anyone knows, please reply. Oh, and one big thing, HOW DO YOU RECORD TIME DEMOS? :) THX.

SniPeRZ

ZoMbiE

Feb 18, 2000
Visit site
There have been qs related to this before and the most valid suggestion was to hook the output video from the source (of course) into anoter comp recording it.

Other than that...

????

gramps

Mar 27, 2000
www.crookram.net
in UT, go to the console. (tilde key). there, type:

- record demo: demorec <filename>
- play demo: demoplay <filename>
- stop playing/recording: stopdemo

the demo files are stored in UT's Sytem folder (.dem format)

don't know about conversion tho. maybe the search forums can help on that.

bullet2.gif

gramps|PuF

"I don't pay attention to politics."
"You should. It's bareley less important than your own heart beat."
"I don't pay attention to that either."