Techi Hilfiger, Victorias Ranger, BigDogs Gunner

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
Anyone have poses of the 3 classes so I can work on making a new Sig? I used to have a ton... then i re-formated my Hard Drive, lost XMP and all my cool screenies and poses. Any help is greatly appreciated.

]BERSERK[

[pet]mouse
Jul 13, 2004
Dude, i had the best render of tech! but by a mistake i deleted it! :(

"Maybe" I could take a screenshot of a tech and cut it out... If im bored today i will do it. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
Serk said:
Dude, i had the best render of tech! but by a mistake i deleted it! :(

"Maybe" I could take a screenshot of a tech and cut it out... If im bored today i will do it. ;)

that would be great if you could :) thanks again for the sweet renders of the gunner and tech.

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
dutch_gecko said:
Hehe nice sig there Loki. I see you're playing xmp again, 5 hours ain't bad to start with ;)

lol ya if I had been using Xfire all along I'd have a lot more hours there :p. It's kinda funny... school kinda caused me to stop playing and now school has helped me start up again. I'm doing a report on "my faveorite pc game" for my Computer Repair class. Naturally I chose XMP (since at one time I was pretty good at it)

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
dutch_gecko said:
I wish we got to do reports like that.
"Stop spending so much time playing games on the PC!"
"But it's for a report \o/"

lol i know it's great

Status
Not open for further replies.