xmp online ??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scagman

Dec 4, 2004
I've just reinstalled unreal 2 and thought I'd get back into xmp cos it's such a damn classic, only to find (surprise surprise) there's no bloody servers. Is this true, can I be the only one who loves this game?
Can any of you guys help me out and show me the way - you gotta bear in mind that I'm a damn old hippy so you gotta keep it simple, lol - it's all those years of partaking the herb, know whatta mean?
I'm gagging to play again (and I will buy UT2004 soon) - thanks all.

otang

combat ready
Jan 17, 2005
texas
i would try downloading xfire or qtracker to find game servers. thanx to xaero for compiling this list of servers also.

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=153882

there are still plenty of people playing, enuff for a good time. good luck, it took me a while to get u2 to work right by downloading the right patches and stuff for it. took many tries so dont get discouraged

otang

combat ready
Jan 17, 2005
texas
thats true, but 'all seeing eye' had an tryout period on my computer that expired so i didnt look into it much

CrazyLittleOne

Mar 27, 2004
ase trial period never expires (just keep clicking try product for 7 more days) there were like 100+ views of this thread and only 5 posts... nubs get this forum alive again

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
otang said:
i would try downloading xfire or qtracker to find game servers. thanx to xaero for compiling this list of servers also.

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=153882

there are still plenty of people playing, enuff for a good time. good luck, it took me a while to get u2 to work right by downloading the right patches and stuff for it. took many tries so dont get discouraged

so xfire works pretty good? And do we have a post that has all the links needed to have a fully updated XMP version?

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
i_am_Loki said:
so xfire works pretty good? And do we have a post that has all the links needed to have a fully updated XMP version?

err duhh Loki look at the MB "Sticky: How to get XMP to work online
IndianPsycho " :p

Status
Not open for further replies.