My maps are not placed on the site

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

danielgeurts

Rakiayn
Mar 23, 2005
holland
Hello,

I uploaded my maps (UT) to nalicity,but they are not placed
i uploaded them about 48hours ago so,i wander if they are still going to be placed
The maps are:
DM-Crystal
DM-LavaTempel2
DM-Sting
I have claimed the maps,so thats not the problem

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
Hey, the reason why they are still not up is because of our partially broken mapscanner. It crashes on our levels. This is likely because there is something wrong with your zip's only because it crashes we dont know exactly what..

Do you just use regular winzip (not winrar or so) to zip them ? Do you have any files inside the zip that have the same name (readme is excluded from this rule) ? Sure they fully uploaded and you only claimed after they were uploaded ?

Now, or I could leave the maps in the pending que and then they'll be stuck there until our scanner is fixed and we can determine whats wrong with your zips (could take a few weeks) or I could deny/delete the 3 levels (youll get an auomated email response for this) and then you can reupload the levels...
Your decision.

danielgeurts

Rakiayn
Mar 23, 2005
holland
Hey,i used winzip to zip them
but the zipname has the same name as the maps inside the packages,
i would be nice if the packages were deleted from the server,
then i rename the zipfile in something different from the mapname,
and as soon as i get the email response,i will reupload them
right?
edit:if i understood wrong about the file names:
all three packages have the following things in them wwith the following names
the map: DM-xx
the screenshot: screenshot
the readme: DM-xx

greetings from
Daniel Geurts

Last edited:

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
They got deleted, you can resubmit

Tho, it sounds like the zips are correct so I dont know why they dont work..Its normal for a zip to have the same name as the level, same for the readme. Only thing that I can see might be bad is the screenshot with the name "Screenshot"...Could you change the screenshots name ?

Our scanner is bugged but the coder is with vacation..

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
Received the new versions but they still crash the scanner. However I downloaded the zips myself, unzipped them, removed the folder inside the zip and rezipped them. Uploaded DM-Sting as a test and it worked..

So youll see that one and prolly the other two too show up by tomorow

Sorry for the probs...