Really stupid english words!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Rwd7Wgm.jpg

Forums chapter 37 verses 1 through 10
1 The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of dead threads.

2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.

3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these dead threads live? And I answered, O my Lord, only thou knowest.

4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these dead threads, and say unto them, O ye dry dead threads, hear the word of the Lord.

5 Thus saith the Lord unto these dead threads; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the dead threads came together, every thread to his thread.

8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.

9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army of undead threads.
Thus endeth the lesson.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
and, lo, as I have done before, the mighty OrochiInzucht has slayed my undead thread streak with one fair blow. I now bough to you as the lord of undead threads.;)

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
Gotta necrobump cuz n00b!!!

Also, who the fuck is this guy to come here and start insulting an OG... That hasn't come to this place since 2012? :rolleyes:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
who awakened this thread? :con:

still funny though :D and of course anything other than the Queen's good English is repugnant!

Do you hear that whispering? Must be your ancestors cursing your blood... assuming you're full irish.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
^ My ancestors are more likely to curse I had to google translate "II aontú leis" :lol:

Funnily enough my ancestors are German & Irish. I recall the English, Vikings and Turks invading but how did a German get in there? :D

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
^ My ancestors are more likely to curse I had to google translate "II aontú leis" :lol:

Funnily enough my ancestors are German & Irish. I recall the English, Vikings and Turks invading but how did a German get in there? :D

Well, we're famous for the blitzkrieg tactic :D