Bye myunreal?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RebRob

May 17, 2004
My Unreal will go when We say it goes....

An attempt at foolish human levity. In actuality we just played on MyUnreal about an hour ago. The system is still up and running, and if we have anything to say about it, it will continue to thrive and prosper.

Me Me Me.....

The Agents are coming.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Butt_Turd

Banned
May 16, 2004
////\nthraxx said:
Knowing that tonight was the last for myu for a while, I decided to hit it up for a few more maps. After I was done I headed back to mirc to do a little chattin before I went to bed. Here is a perfect example of the idiots myu'ers have to put up with. :rolleyes:

[02:42:19] <[pet]raccoon|playin> ggs tonight
[02:42:24] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> yeah well
[02:42:28] * [pet]raccoon|playin is now known as [pet]raccoon
[02:42:49] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> i really wanted to f*ck nbk hard up the ass for all the gas he was letting loose
[02:42:50] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> fag
[02:43:01] <nbk-anthraxx> awwww
[02:43:09] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> yeah you
[02:43:11] <[pet]raccoon> lol
[02:43:17] <nbk-anthraxx> you afraid of the gas
[02:43:20] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> you know what i'm talking about too
[02:43:23] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> lol
[02:43:23] <nbk-anthraxx> yeah so?
[02:43:24] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> no
[02:43:36] <nbk-anthraxx> i wasnt spamming it
[02:43:39] <nbk-anthraxx> i just shot it at you
[02:43:40] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> good techs don't use gas
[02:43:41] <nbk-anthraxx> lol
[02:43:45] <nbk-anthraxx> yea i usually dont
[02:43:45] <[pet]raccoon> yup
[02:43:52] <nbk-anthraxx> but u guys were pretty pesky at that spawn pt
[02:43:54] <nbk-anthraxx> so
[02:43:55] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> they save it for the electric
[02:43:58] <nbk-anthraxx> gas was necessary
[02:44:04] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> negative
[02:44:08] <nbk-anthraxx> affirmative
[02:44:08] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> never necessary
[02:44:11] <[pet]raccoon> yup
[02:44:14] <[pet]raccoon> never
[02:44:16] <[pet]raccoon> ever
[02:44:16] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> never use gas when i'm a tech
[02:44:20] <nbk-anthraxx> good for u
[02:44:23] <nbk-anthraxx> cookie?
[02:44:27] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> nope
[02:44:29] <[pet]raccoon> how do u sleep at night?
[02:44:35] <[pet]raccoon> or do u just gas yourself?
[02:44:38] <nbk-anthraxx> very well knowing gas pisses of people like u
[02:44:44] <nbk-anthraxx> it makes me laugh actually
[02:44:51] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> i hope so
[02:45:00] <nbk-anthraxx> mmmhmmm
[02:45:00] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> that's great for you
[02:45:03] <nbk-anthraxx> well im off to bed
[02:45:04] <nbk-anthraxx> nite boys
[02:45:05] <nbk-anthraxx> ggs
[02:45:10] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> later bitch

I like how raccoon was there to give his words of support to puppy...lol. Oh and puppy, no matter how angry you are please dont say you want to f*ck me up the ass. Not really my cup o' tea. :lol:

HEY ANTHRAX? YUOR GHEY AND PET OWNS YUO​

WolfmanK

Puppet Master of BBF
Mar 28, 2004
Webster, NY
wolfmank.blogsite.org
What is most likely happening is the banned people are being banned at the firewall level so MYU isn't even showing up on the list anymore for some of you.

I still see it too, but then I'm not banned.... yet. :)

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Don't paste from someones IRC, it's real easy tot ake things out of context. So it can be spun however the poster feels liek to fit his agenda. And use gas all you want, its weapon in the game, use it. It's easy enough to avoid, and does damamge to teammates, it's sword that cuts on both ends. The best way to deal with a gas spammer is lure him through his own gas, let him do the work for you.

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
{NoBull}Jem said:
Wow. This behavior's gotta stop.

The next leaving post will be done by the T.K.L. guys. And honestly this community cannot afford to lose anymore clans. :lol:

Didn't u leave? Why come back?

babau

XMP Beta Tester
Sep 30, 2003
eh..MYU is going away??????'' NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLZ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i_am_Loki

god of mischief
Feb 21, 2004
////\nthraxx said:
[02:42:19] <[pet]raccoon|playin> ggs tonight
[02:42:24] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> yeah well
[02:42:28] * [pet]raccoon|playin is now known as [pet]raccoon
[02:42:49] <[pet]puppy-newbinfestednerves> i really wanted to f*ck nbk hard up the ass for all the gas he was letting loose
There's more blah blah blah IRC copy past but i don't wanna littler the forum anymore than it is.

That IRC log didn't seem that bad to me? the gas issue has always been up. I don't see why this IRC log would be any reason for MyU to cut it's server. Wha'ts the connection? or am i blind?

~S~ZeRo

Mar 20, 2004
its called nkb is ghey no longer known as a respectable clan now known as boo hoo cry babys who ph33r the animals of xmp [pet]

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
[pet]penguin said:
its called nkb is ghey no longer known as a respectable clan now known as boo hoo cry babys who ph33r the animals of xmp [pet]

Well actually, you guys were doing the boo hooing in that conversation ;)

////\nthraxx

Manslaughtering Shotgun Toter
Apr 24, 2004
Ok first off...mantik, please find in my post where I said anything about pet being the reason myu is closing. I was giving an example about the kind of people that make it easy for a few to ruin it for many. That aside I really dont care what you think about me, I've never talked to you before so you hating me is something I really dont care about. Yea ass_clown your post was pretty well thought out, how long did it take you to spell you as yuo? Probably as long as it took to think up "omf". Anyway...maxx I didn't change anything from that irc chat...I just thought it was funny that I've been idling in the pet channel since we first scrimmed them and when I checked their channel puppy just out of no where lets out his pimpled faced teenage angst. But moving on, the real reason I wanted to post that was because I like to make people look like idiots, and puppy was no exception there...whining/bitching to me will get you no where. And don't go off thinking I hate all pets, in fact I dont hate any of them...why else would I idle in their channel? So to finish off I hope pet practices a bunch of maps with just gas because there will definitly be gas 'nades aimed at you and anywhere in your general vacinity when/if we do play. GL & HF

~S~ZeRo

Mar 20, 2004
i must retort it wasnt the gas part that upset me casue i gas realy bad sometimes it is a weapon and ill will use it. its the "notice how racoon backs puppy up" well of course. so i apoligize for my negativity (i mean that) theer has just been a lot of negativity latly about pet. and we should be aloud to bitch and moan in our own channel and not have to use the forums to vent. but u took that and brought it here. i think bitching and whinning is best kept in the channels. not posted in the forums to make us look bad.

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
I actually agree with Penguin... Would you rather them vent on the forums like everyone else seems to.. Then again...I kind of agree with Anthraxx.... But also, I have to agree with Maxx... I'm one of those really sarcastic people and say a lot of **** I don't really mean when I'm on IRC...

Why doesn't every just shake hands and make up. Neither party is wrong...neither party is right. It's just each one's point of view.

////\nthraxx

Manslaughtering Shotgun Toter
Apr 24, 2004
I'll agree with xaero in that yea everyone says sh!t on mirc...I just never thought to much about it until it was about me, so naturally I figured that it rarely happens. Like I said though, I have nothing against any pet, and if you have a problem with things that were included in the game like gas then by all means go to your clan channel and swear until your fingers fatigue, but when you start aiming it at me obviously I'll have something to say.

WolfmanK

Puppet Master of BBF
Mar 28, 2004
Webster, NY
wolfmank.blogsite.org
I just hopped on MYU at lunch, it is still up but the MOTD says it will be shuting down as of this morning. Of course I read that at 1pm....... :rolleyes:

So lets turn this into a posative thread.. where will the 1337 be going if MYU is no more? sure we will not stop playing? :sniper:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.