Driving vehicles in Infiltration 2.85.5???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
Re: LOL

Originally posted by C@RN!VORE
heheheh, rostam, the mighty bike rider!
:D
I shal overrun you with my humve or spray your ass with the browning!
:D

Yeah! RIGHT!!! I told u I will have a helmet and a reversed bazooka! If you get closer then 50 yards... BOOM!!!! the good thing about a bike: it doesnt have an engine! A bike can easily go 50000000 miles an hour.... just find some1 that can ride a bike that fast! And gues what, im that some1!
really, even I can ride a bike 100 km/h, just gime one of those bikes where you have to lie and not sit on....

carnivore

Built For The kill
Feb 6, 2001
israel
LOL

We just have to do wait , dont we? :D

Man, a tank will be so cool!
A 3-4 team mates in a tank, heheh, so cool, i want to be the gunner!

Patgod

More sexy then Yurch
*looking down from his shrike*

humm, why are they standing there pretending they have vehicles? and why is that guy with an apple pissing his pants?

*sigh* guess i put them out of there misery

*swoops in with shrike strafing the hell out of the non Tribes 2 owners*

Hehe, yeah, on second thought maybe we should keep this an FPS.. Hehe, damn, INF is gonna eventually have to make its own engine an' all from all the stuff we want out of it.. It'll end up being a FPS, Flight-Sim, Tank-commander-sim, like.. Basically a whole entire #$!@$ing virtual battlefield!

You're saying that's a BAD idea?????

Maps the size of Kuwait....MBTs, IFVs and grunts mixing it up in campaign-based combat...support aircraft thundering through the sky...

*drool*

That's way in the future, due to hardware and software limitations, but it would be soooooooo cool. Although I submit that no-one would want to be the tank loader...make that job a bot.

Trevor_Clim

Is this virtuous?
Aug 6, 2001
Yew
hey guys!
lets look forward to have Unreal 2 in our hands, and our dreams will become true... :)

ehhm i read this thread and i wonder why you all dont play OPF?!?!!? its a lot of fun, (I KNOW THAT IT ISNT THAT REALISTIC LIKE INF!!!!! DONT TELL ME THAT!!!), especially the whole tank-jeep-helicopter thing...

ThunderChunky

L337 Cube H@X0®
Jul 1, 2000
Hey, if we all get in a circle and wish REAL hard, we may be able to get vehicles for Inf 2.85.5... :D