Which Country Would You Nuke?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Middle Earth

2010-10-27_164442.png

frodo.jpg

Mclogenog

I put the lol in philology
I wouldn't. I know this thread is supposed to be funny (ha ha?), but using nuclear weapons on every city in an entire country—as I believe both the USA and Russia still have the capacity to do—is as funny as a joke about genocide. In the very least, state an arguable case against the nation you would attack.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
In the very least, state an arguable case against the nation you would attack.

This is what I want folks, don't just give me your one-liners, you look like IDIOTS. Give me some real reasons.

Nuclear weapons aren't funny, this is serious business. As military tacticians, you should state the threat and give a one minute dissertation on why you want to bomb the place to smithereens.

My presentation is still under construction, but be warned, it's going to rock your world. But I'm not going to present it unless you all give me a little more detail and reasoning.

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The primary reason I'd nuke the Ross Ice shelf is because it would speed up the process of flooding the planet, sweeping the lowlands of continents and filling them with recently re-introduced glacial meltwater. Effectively controlling the population of the planet. Since marine mammals and a few scientists (whom I can assure you don't stay there year round) inhabit the vast expanse of the ross ice shelf, which is essentially the size of France. By targeting near the break point, you'd have some serious melting action going on down there.

Also, it wouldn't be an attack on just one nation, but an attack on all the lowlands of the planet. The purpose is simply to control the world's population.

Last edited:

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
The primary reason I'd nuke the Ross Ice shelf is because it would speed up the process of flooding the planet, sweeping the lowlands of continents and filling them with recently re-introduced glacial meltwater. Effectively controlling the population of the planet. Since marine mammals and a few scientists (whom I can assure you don't stay there year round) inhabit the vast expanse of the ross ice shelf, which is essentially the size of France. By targeting near the break point, you'd have some serious melting action going on down there.

Also, it wouldn't be an attack on just one nation, but an attack on all the lowlands of the planet. The purpose is simply to control the world's population.

See this is the mark of a brilliant tactician. Vaskadar's plan has clarity, makes sense, and would take out the lowest-elevated cesspools of humanity.

Take note everyone.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
What you'd nuke your own country? ...Come to think of it, a few buildings could be vaporized to get this country back on track :) (hint: anyone working for politics and justice should gtfo).

We'd need at least one nuke for Bart de wever. I mean, anything less would bounce back. (kidding, I don't hate Bart de wever, it's just that he seems to be getting bigger and bigger the longer this "crisis" or "circus" continues.

Oh well, and the Carousel keeps turning. I bet we'll make it to the 500 days, what do you reckon...