Xbox/Playstation/DS/Wii/Steam Friend Codes

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
I loves it, but some tracks are immensely bad and the bots seem to really like to block me up everytime I try to overtake them and/or use the booster pickup(the one you pickup and use like a weapon).
Yeah the computer AI always seems to be the stronger one when you bump into eachother. I never am able to push them to the side to grab a pickup. The booster problem you have sounds familiar too, but sometimes it happens the other way round too, and they bump into you giving a nice free boost.

LoRdJuBBLyDaVe

Should know better
Jan 7, 2009
Hey add me psn Lordjubblydave, im looking for some people to play regularly, just mention this forum in you add message

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
So you spam our site because noone wants to play with you?

back on your leash now.

[xbox]Sjosz[/xbox]

Last edited:

gdmatt

Feb 8, 2009
Steam: Tiger_Gimp

If you can, leave a message telling me that you are from BU, or I will decline it.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
figured I'd update this thing with my psn account. Not surprisingly, all my names are Dragonfliet

[XBOX]dragonfliet[/XBOX]
Dragonfliet.png

[steam]76561197974855789[/steam]