A G36k Project

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
A weapon like this I would not only like to see beeing slapped into the game as usual, but with options that you can define in an .ini file.

Options like:
- setting the rate of fire that the weapon will be set to on start.
- setting how many keys to use; either two keys with four functions, or four keys.
- weapon position options; who want his gun to look shouldered when hipped in the 1st person, could have it, otherwise you can set it to look like hipped.
- "reflex sight slightly closer to the view/slightly further away from the view" toggle.
- etc.

That would be the perfect weapon, for co-op.

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
The LMG36 version has a C-Mag and bipods, that is the only form of a C-Mag in use that I would tolerate.
It is physically possible/comfortable to use the C-Mag with a AG36 beeing attached, but I am not sure if I would really like to have this ingame.

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
he he i mentioned the beta c-mag before in a lost thread, i also wanted it for a diemaco lsw for an mg36 and a shrike lmg:D

another nice mg would be the FN mk48 mod 0, sort of an upgraded minimi with rails and a larger caliber 7.62 x 51

or the minimi para, widely in use in the dutch armed forces

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
I always wanted some sort or optics for the FN FAL to compensate for it's horrible sights ingame, as well as a Mag58 and a SVD. But i guess i won't get either since all development and new weapons are stopped, we've now got the M60 and VSS.

I reckon what would be nice is either a SPAS-15 or Saiga 12k, and a MG3 would be really nice. Oh well, perhaps Psych's texture pack will someday get released. Last i heard it was nearly done and being tested, so?????? *hint hint*

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
If I'm not mistaken it's like a removable spray paint that adheres to weapons well. It's the stuff they put on m4s in iraq and afhganistan to make the weapons sand colored.

If you make a solidly painted green or weapon it defeats the purpose since nothing is solid in the woodlands. the idea is to break up the form of the weapon so that it's harder to distinguish at distance. It doesn't have to look pretty. Just work. In the desert it's almost monochromatic so colors other that "sand" stick out like a sore thumb. So you try to cover up as much black as possible. But the paint isn't meant to last long so it chips off quite easily. I find that gruff look adds to the appeal of the weapons but that's just me.

799px-US_Navy_SEAL_team_member_in_Afghanistan_2002.jpg

Last edited: