Oishi High School Battle

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
This spring I was/am the Japanese Coordinator for the web TV Show Oishi High School Battle. It's a parody of anime so I think even those that don't really like anime can like this because it points out how ridiculous it is. It's half live action, and half animation like Who Framed Roger Rabbit. The show starts airing 7/13 on Shut Up! Cartoons. Anyway, check out the trailer.

[m]http://youtu.be/HbPi1uF4dpk[/m]

Last edited:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
57 views and no comments? What is your impression? Likes? Dislikes? I know you can't tell much from it, but what's your impression of it from the trailer?

Last edited:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Looks dumber than what it's trying to parody.

There. I said it.

From the trailer, I have no idea what the hell it's about. I saw this come up on my Smosh subscription, but never watched it.

Not really my style, but the character designs and premise don't seem bad.

excel saga and puni puni poemy fulfill my anime parody needs.

yeh, the trailer doesn't reveal anything to bite my interest.

The story is basically the main character (Oishii), her pet Noodles, and her Father are all demon hunters. They are now retired living in the human world (they are obviously from an animated world. (Think Who Framed Roger Rabbit) The father having no skills other than demon slaying is forced to take up working a stock boy like position at a Stables in (I think) Glendale California while all day long wishing he was in his prime still fighting demons, but he does it to put Oishii through school etc. Oishii goes to a high school with all real live people when she discovers something interesting about people there. :eek:

Anyway, we spent some stupid money on this project and worked really hard. It seems to be getting lots of positive attention, so hopefully when the first episode comes out on the 13th you guys might watch it. :)

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I watched it. Odd, but interesting.

sums it up nicely. I'll keep watching if you post them. :)

Thanks. We are getting ready to start working on a back story series that will be fully animated. The animation will be a step up, and if I can find a studio cheap enough, it will be fully animated here in Japan, so that will give you an idea of the quality. So far though all the studios I have talked to want $1000 per minute of animation.:hmm: That's a bit on the high side, so I'll keep looking.

Juggalo Kyle

Sup brah.
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Cali
Wow, haha. The show is picking up. Pretty interesting. But I ask you this, because I assume you would have brought it up. How long before we see Oishi Hentai?