question about the site

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SU3000

Bringer of Fear and 0wnage
Jun 10, 2000
The Netherlands
www.carpeimperium.com
I have a question about PlanetUnreal, maybe an administrator, if one comes along :), can answer this.
How many people does it take to run the planetunreal mothersite?
Without the hosted sites that is.

------------------
-+- I am the SlachterUnit3000 -+-

Game0rz

May 13, 2000
Im not an administrator or anything, but check out the main page on the left there's a link for staff.

Azmo

ul+ra l33+
Mar 27, 2000
Netherlands
PU Staff

SU3k, if you ask the moderators a question on this board, you'll be waiting a looooong time before they answer. Apparently they never check this board. Next time you need one of the moderators, post something on the UT board titled: "MODERATORS! MAJOR PU SECURITY ISSUE!!!!!" That'll probably get some quick (and very angry) replies. ;)

bullet2.gif

disgust.gif
Don't make me kick your bud...

Y

Yellow5

Not true, I read this forum daily. I may not respond to everything, but I do look at it. =)

The staff link sums it up. We have quite a few on staff to help cover gaps when people are busy with work or real life, etc.

- Y5

Azmo

ul+ra l33+
Mar 27, 2000
Netherlands
j/k Yellow5 (actually it did take a lot of time and nagging to get some of the questions here answered :))

And I guess you were the sm@rt@ss who locked the l33t topic-less thread, right?

Dang you! ;)

Az-m0|PuF