Jgkdo please oh please

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
Just witnessed some players having problems to join the server yesterday. They joined and left immediately ... repetitively

Looked similar to beeing kicked by purechecker. Maybe the log knows something about it

Cleeus[JgKdo]

because respawns suck
Jun 8, 2002
Germany
www.cleeus.de
Code:
Join request: :10713/entry.unr?Name=Elaith?Class=BotPack.TMale2?team=0?skin=SoldierSkins_magma.mgma?Face=SoldierSkins_magma.La
va?Voice=BotPack.VoiceMaleTwo

looks more like someone who joined from plain UT or something like that

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
Agreed, some maps need to go forever. If you need more small sized maps, i'll see what new conversion i can put out of my sleeve.

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
The other day on odie's we played some classic ut dm maps. Some maps could do really well for dtas imo. Just for a change it can really be fun to put one or two in rotation just for some time.

I'll edit later and post some options.

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
Thx for portugal, but you put the old version with the screwed up decos. Please replace with [v2].
Other quick suggestions for medium sized maps :
-desertdisaster
-orientalwilderness (not a lot of cover, so it's quite easy to find enemy when on 2vs2)

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
zeep said:
The other day on odie's we played some classic ut dm maps. Some maps could do really well for dtas imo. Just for a change it can really be fun to put one or two in rotation just for some time.

I'll edit later and post some options.

Please to not use Odie [Server] and Classic UT Maps in the same commment. I believe you are thinking of DbD Jazz Server.

BTW, I moved the maps around a bit and put in CubanDawn and ExtremePrejudice.

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
And if you're looking for very small maps, instead of flight127 you could put Realthing.