I have a new Unreal server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

oZ INF DM

Anyone ever play the oldunreal Infiltration DM? Got a 20 player for it, Redrum Deathmatches now, "peep game" lol

Does the CACHE for infiltration 2.9 use the same cache as UT's? I've set my purgecachedays=0

AND

If I install the old Infiltration 2.75 for UT , will it overwrite the 2.9?

oZ INF DM

problem

The problem with 2.75 I was having was:

the guns wont reload automatically, if u dont have the mod installed to set a key.

Even in the ini;s i changed all the autoreload commands to true, restarted server etc,

still didnt work,

u have to currently be running 2.75 to be able to reload? am i missing something>?'

i wanted to make it possible, so ANYONE can enter and have their guns reload automatically, so no need to have the mod installed if they choose not to : (

Just like the Unreal 1 Infiltration mod basically.

oZ INF DM

BTW I like 2.75 because it resembles the mod I play on about 90% , on unreal 1 i run the server, unreal gold patched with 227f is my client.

I possibly can expand into U if i can solve that ONE KEY PROBLEM I am having.

My 28 player runs this Infiltration mod, Unreal1 might be DOA, but Redrum Deathmatches (my server) sure isnt !! i seen 21 players at once on oldunreal, thats crazy for that old game : )