MOD question...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
Sounds interesting, certainly possible. But definitely out of my league /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

KiloDelta

Rogue
Feb 14, 2000
Toronto, ON
i have an idea for a mod, if it exists, let me know what it is, and if it doesn't will someone PLEASE make it.

this is the idea: team deathmatch red vs blue...when a red player kills a blue player, the blue player is turned into a red player, and vice versa. victory comes when one team has turned all the other team their colour.

just to make things more interesting, the team with the lower players is given more health/armor/strength to even out the fray...

so does it exist, or would anyone make this become a reality? it'd be kinda like a UT dodgeball....

------------------
<A HREF="http://kilodelta.tripod.com" TARGET=_blank> 2 maps available now...more to come!

2</A> maps available...more to come!