Getting Married!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
I'm finally ready to tie the knot. I met this girl 2 days ago and she said she wants to have my babies (the ones I already have). My parents are donating $20,000 to the cause. I have never been so in love in my entire life, this transcends any romance in the history of mankind.

Thank you BuF for the moral support in my times of distress, you guys have really helped shape my life and who I am as a person.

Congrats to me :cool:

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
130998332100120110725-22047-trgynn.jpg

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Trolling thread I guess? Seriously Peavey, I'm all for bangin the ladies, but that's all the shit you do before you find a nice girl. It seems like you had a hot piece of ass that just needed to be trained into taking it in the butt, and then finishing in her mouth and then she calls up her best friend and she comes over and they makeout swapping your poop cum. That's just nature.

You should of kept the good one.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
In all seriousness, I'm back with my island girl... living the life of a gluttonous dog is not for me. Should never have left this girl in the first place. I'm a lucky man. She's a Studio Art major at a UC school. Plus, our anniversary is Cinco de Mayo.... and when you live this close to Mexico, that is AWESOME. I'm fortunate that karma bitch-slapped me in the third eye with lightning quickness, otherwise I'd have lost this girl for good.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
^ Fuck you, you don't deserve her. :rant:

I hope she fucked 1000 guys while you were broken up and they all came inside her and she's pregnant, which is why she wants to get married to you. :D

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
... living the life of a gluttonous dog is not for me. Should never have left this girl in the first place. I'm a lucky man. She's a Studio Art major at a UC school. Plus, our anniversary is Cinco de Mayo.... and when you live this close to Mexico, that is AWESOME. I'm fortunate that karma bitch-slapped me in the third eye with lightning quickness, otherwise I'd have lost this girl for good.

Did you write that as she was dictating it to you, or did she make you memorize it?

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Outside of Texas, people actually have an opportunity for developing great literary/oratory skills ;)

But if you live in Austin, I'm totally jealous.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
In all seriousness, I'm back with my island girl... living the life of a gluttonous dog is not for me. Should never have left this girl in the first place. I'm a lucky man. She's a Studio Art major at a UC school. Plus, our anniversary is Cinco de Mayo.... and when you live this close to Mexico, that is AWESOME. I'm fortunate that karma bitch-slapped me in the third eye with lightning quickness, otherwise I'd have lost this girl for good.

Pics or she's not real.:)