UT3 Tre - Last Life

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

unrealer2

Nov 30, 2008
www.moddb.com
Name: Tre - Last Life
Compatibility: PC

Tre - Last Life is the second part of a total conversion for Unreal Tournament 3. We created a completely new game which is made of 99.9% custom content and worked on scripts to bring SinglePlayer to UT3.

[WuTz]! has written scripts for Load and Save, a advanced SinglePlayer KI which supports grouping and evasion maneuver.

Story:In the first part of Tre (The Spreading) some aliens spread a green gas down to earth and all animals went crazy and attacked you. At the end you walked over an small wooden bridge which breaked and you got unconscious.
Tre - Last Life starts where The Spreading ends - You wake up in a stream turned to red by blood, your clothes are wet and you don't know what has happended.

Here are some screens of Tre - Last Life:
1wzp1.jpg
2pz45.jpg
3plh6.jpg

4al64.jpg
55zsh.jpg
6qa1f.jpg

7790a.jpg

GamePlay Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42R_QbagMSA

ModDB Page:
www.moddb.com/mods/tre-last-life

Now we need YOU to finish the mod! We are searching for the voice of our character:

Requirements:
-You must speak perfectly English
-You must have a microphone without noise
-Enough time

What is good but not necessary:
-ICQ Account
-UnrealEditor skills
As I have already written our English is not perfect so you should interpret our script a little bit and build the sentence so that they sound better.

The deadline of the contest is Friday the 3rd July .After that deadline we will choose the winner. Please record the examples below and send it as .zip, .rar or .7zip to unrealer2@gmx.de

Examples:
a) What has happened? Am I dreaming? (your are lying in stream and you are not completely waked up)
b) There are two clips left.
c) Ouch (you are hit)

unrealer2

Nov 30, 2008
www.moddb.com
I am proud to announce the winner of our voice contest:

Shivaxi – from unrealsp.org!

We have chosen him because he has the most fitting voice!
In addition to that here are some fresh screens, at the moment we are working on the last maps, searching bugs and putting pickups and enemies into the levels…next month you will find a download link for part 1 in the update. I have to stop here – there is still much to do.

kjulyupdate_1716z.jpg

kjulyupdate_2w6jo.jpg

kjulyupdate_353bk.jpg

kjulyupdate_4d4wi.jpg