Clanbase asks for your help!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

theGnee

Aug 6, 2003
www.instagibuk.co.uk
Hi all,

I'm the co-sup for the ClanBase UT2003 iCTF Fall Cup. Here is a direct link to the specific page.

We are considering making 'ClanBase Editions' of the maps CTF-Geothermal and CTF-Orbital2. As those who play the game most likely know, it's possible to get to certain areas of the map (above the tube in the flag chamber on Geothermal, and behind a couple of tubes in the flag room on Orbital2). This is very bad in cross cap situations, as returning the flag for the opposition, is next to impossible (in instagib).

So I'm asking if one of you very kind and skilled mappers would mind editing these 2 maps, same layout, same everything except for these 'hiding places' removed. Credit will of course be given to whoever helps out (I'm guessing a first come first serve deal). Though it is by no means guaranteed that the maps will be used (I'll post a poll once I have the maps on the CB ftp, if the players say yes etc...).

If you will help, please drop by Quakenet IRC #clanbase.ut2003.ig in the evenings (GMT / CET) And have a quick word with myself, I'm usually tagged as "|iUK|theGnee |iUK|Gnee`something" and opped...

Your help will be greatly appreciated, and it is possible the maps you edited will be being used very soon in the next cup...

Speed is of the essence! Act now!

Thanks.