coopmao UT problems(command line)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dudethe

Aug 26, 2000
Visit site
i just noticed that this was a better place for my message so ill post it here intead :)

i just got the coopmod for unreal tournament, built so you can play unreal1 in unrealtournament engine and UT wepons ext, now i have changed all the files im supposed to according to readme, but when i type: D:\games\unrealtournament\system\UnrealTournament.exe mapvortex2.unrgame=unreali.coopgamemutator=coop.coop
(all directoryes and mapnames are correct)
into start/run,it starts the UT intro and says "connecting to (then what looks like my command line)" and the it says connection failed twice.... i thinlk the prob is with my command line but am not sure, it may be question mark in cammand line (i dont know what else to put there)or maby my UT version (425), anyway i need somone withexperiacne with this mod, or command lines to look it over for me. please help!

PS. the readme says to use this cammand line.. : UnrealTournament.exe map?game=unreali.coopgame?mutator=coop.coop