Run-time error in UnrealED, please help!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

nightwood

Jul 19, 2000
www.nightwood.net
Hi there,
I was trying to build my level in UnrealED. At the beginning everything seemed to work fine, but when I opened 'classes' in the right-side browser, everything crashes. It shows a 'run-time' error, saying that file msoutl32.ocx is missing or invalid. What is that file and where do I get it? Could it have anything to do with MSOutLook? But then what it had to do with UnrealED?

Please HELP,
NIGHTWOOD
http://www.nightwood.net
r.mik@riga.mail.telia.com

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
maybe, maybe not.

Hard to say, m8. UEd crashes plenty on my machine as well. Thing is, is it doing this every time, or did this only happen once. Sometimes a reinstall of UEd fixes this. Just be sure to keep your levels backed up in a seperate directory.